KALE SALAD DRESSING
2 Tbsp Mayo
2 tsp Dijon Mustard
2 Garlic Cloves
Fresh squeezed lemon juice- 2 lemons
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Fresh ground pepper
1 cup extra light olive oil
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
KALE BRUSSELS SPROUT SALAD
For this salad I simply add chopped brussel sprouts and roasted almonds. I keep the base mixture of chopped kale and Brussel sprouts in a bowl in my fridge. They are both sturdy greens that last which makes it easy to keep on hand for a quick mid-day salad. I roast and chop almonds and keep them in a big Tupperware in my pantry. Then it’s always so easy to throw together the greens, dressing, almonds, + a little parm. SOOOO GOOD!
KALE
DRESSING
CHOPPED BRUSSELS SPROUTS -I suggest using our favorite veggie chopper-
CHOPPED ROASTED ALMONDS
PARMESAN CHEESE
KALE CAESAR SALAD
So simple and delightful. Just mix chopped kale with dressing, parmesan, and croutons. We like to make homemade croutons to make this extra special and satisfying. Throw in some grilled chicken to add protein- Or sometimes I put a fried egg on top! Yum.
KALE
DRESSING
HOMEMADE CROUTONS
PARMESAN CHEESE
Courtesy of: The Buy Guide
No comments:
Post a Comment